Building Inspection TINBEERWAH, Queensland 4563

Australian Property & Building Inspections offer Building, Pest, Dilapidation, New Home Construction, Pre Completion (PCI), Warranty Defect and Swimming Pool inspections. Cost from $330.00. Phone 1300 657 546.

Building Inspection TINBEERWAH 4563

Quality building, pest and new home inspection services from reliable inspectors in TINBEERWAH.

Whether you are buying or selling a house, or building a new home or have concerns for pest and termites, call an Australian Property & Building Inspections qualified building inspector.
Our building inspector service the suburb of TINBEERWAH, and are accredited, security checked and fully insured for your peace of mind. They can handle almost any property inspection task you require, from dilapidation reports, to stages of a new home construction, to the pre handover report to pre purchase building and pest.

TINBEERWAH building inspection services that you can rely on.

Our inspectors are trade qualified, police checked, fully insured and have at least 10 years building management experience. No apartment, house, or office building is too big, too small or too complex for our dependable inspectors who have established skills in their trades, high attention to detail and a strong focus on customer service.
Request a quote today from Australian Property & Building Inspections TINBEERWAH.
Australian Property & Building Inspections is a National Building Inspection business. Our inspectors are selected based on their established trade qualified building experience, attention to detail, and focus on customer service.

Residential & Commercial Dilapidation Inspections TINBEERWAH 4563

Dilapidation Reports form part of an essential construction risk management strategy. A dilapidation report, sometimes known as property condition reports, are an inspection with a written report, which includes photographs of a building or property that is undertaken prior to construction works commencing on an adjoining property. Councils usually request a dilapidation report prior to starting construction on commercial and domestic sites. Bonds taken can be returned in completion of construction if the outside of a building site such as pathways, kerbing, drainage, road and any other conditions of surrounding Council property are not damaged.